Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween sanity

Whewwww halloween is finally over!! it was fun but..we decided to take all the grand babies Halloween trick or treating.I am in need of zanex, Valium my sanity....was I truly crazy.
IN the south we have a thing at Halloween called trunk or treat, its where the people in the church all come to the church with candy in their trunk and all the kids come there and trick or treat. But you see that wasn't enough...noooo they wanted to trick or treat around the neighborhood.
You see two of them are ADHD and if I could bottle that energy I would put the energy drink business out of business.
They were screaming and yelling and running like manchie Indians..little hellions ha ha...
When we got home they were so hyped up on adrenaline rush as well as candy they snuck eating after being told not to eat it until we checked it.
After a church and two or three neighborhoods I was whipped!!!I have decided this is why God gives kids to young women lol. Don't get me wrong I love those kids and we did have fun.
I heard a little rhyme that one of them was singing.."trick or treat smell my feet give me something god to eat..if you don't I don't care I'll pull down your under ware..OMG I was embarrassed and had no idea how many people he told that too.
Then we get home and it starts..he got more than me, he wont let me have some, he is touching me..I don't like this kind. the boys were wrestling like WWF in the floor throwing things up in the air, the girls were fighting because she said this and he said that.....and then.....they all decided they were gonna spend the night.OMG where is the Valium, whiskey ....help me lol
Finally after about 2 hours of running wild and being told no, don't, stop, quit it, they fell asleep...finally silence and something on the tv other than sponge bob or Disney...


I had to work the next morning and had to get up at 5am... early..I was exhausted!!!! then the alarm went off so I quietly got up thinking id be real quiet and not wake them but then.......I'M thirsty I'm hungry I want some candy.I had to go to work so I woke up papaw and off to work I went..poor ol papaw good luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment