Friday, October 1, 2010

O.k. Kristy you wanted me to blog about you

O.k. here we go...Kristy insist that her and Tera see a whole different perspective about their childhood..
According to them they were angles but the horns punched whole through their wings every day...
I would sometime keep Kristy so Tera would have someone to entertain her. but then.......
They would run and jump and scream and fight and act like caged animals. to hear Kristy tell it all this is not true lol.
Apart they were great kids but when you put the two of them togher you had DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!!
Kristy insist that I would bribe them with candy bars if they would go to sleep and then the next day get one candybar and split it between them..now would lil ol me do that ...why no!!! they didn't need the sugar that's for sure!!! they would bounce off walls!!!!
ADD with no meds!!!!!I was the one who needed the meds Xanex Valium a stiff shot of whiskey by the time they would go to sleep.
I do recall this one incident that of course they say never happened..they were fighting not only each other but also sleep ,it was 2a.m. and by now I owe them a case of candy bars..they were NOT going to sleep!!
I thought about putting some benydryl in the koolaid but would lil ol me do that? of course not!!
I would be the one that would get caught and go to jail, just kidding I would never have done that but I cannot say it didn't cross my mind! but I'm not guilty!!.they would get out of bed 100 times to pee or to tell me they love me..yea right!
Finally about 2am they are exhausted and finally...asleep..whewwwww I am mentally exhausted not to mention worn out form chasing them and cleaning up after them.I have a date the next day so I decide that before I pass out I will put some sponge curlers in my hair( it was long then)so I would look ravishing the next day for my date. finally quiet has fallen upon my house...wow quiet!! so I fall asleep on the couch only to wake up the next morning at 6am to cold scissors on my scalp, clipping the three top sponge curlers off of my head..scalped I jump up only to find my pretty curled hair wrapped nice and neat around the curler laying on the carpet..I am scalped right down the middle of my head all the way to my scalp..at this time Tera is snickering saying Mommy I cut your hair for you>>>OMG needless to say I got a new very short hair cut to try to fix the damage that my darling daughter and niece gave me.
Now they are grown and have children of their own..Kristy and Tera still have a different perspective to how they were so lovely raised.
Now .....
Tera will call me on the phone in a frenzy about how her daughter is driving her crazy..she wont listen, she doesn't want to do her homework...on and on (not my grand daughter she is a very good child)and Kristy will call my sister Jacki and say"Jacob is driving me crazy!! he has a smart mouth he wont do what I ask without a fight...lovingly  we just snicker and say the famous words of our dad Melvin Hammers " Yea your thought i didn't know didn't ya? I just wanted you to think you were smarter than me.... bye!!!"I told you one day you will get paid back........snickering is all mine now!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YOU LIE!!!!! Thats it! Your out of the book now!! I'm calling Uncle Bill!!!!!
    We were no where as bad as you say we were. I know we were young and had our child issues but you were not saint yourself!!! Just because we hung our halo's on the bedpost at night and sometimes forgot to put them back on the following morning, doesnt mean that you were an angel. YOU are the one that thought about drugging us with benadryl so that you could roll your hair to go out with your dial a date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha tooo funny but i didnt give you benydryl

    ReplyDelete